Friday, November 12, 2010

DECEMBER 3RD TO 5TH.... EXHIBITION AT BRISBANE BOTANIC GARDENS


The current focus at my studio is on preparations for the upcoming show to be held at the Herbarium on the grounds of Brisbane Botanic Gardens at Mt Coot-tha.

Visit the website to read more on this and also the Homage to the seed blog will contain posts closer to the event. Click on image below to read larger version. Email if you have enquiries... and if you can make it please do come along and say hello!
                                                                                              Sophie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Blogging for me is an extension of keeping a journal which I have done in various forms over the decades. The difference being this is not a closed book! I like that it offers an opportunity to explore that which concerns me as an artist and as an individual about living and participating in this vastly complex, unquestionably exciting yet unnerving time in human history. Through the blog I hope to increase the possibilties for cross-pollination which I believe can strengthen the sense of being part of something both personal and universal that is vital, expansive and refreshing.