Tuesday, September 20, 2011

what's hiding in the archives?


I am putting these up here for a friend to look at who is interested in seeing these works on their own.. she hard picked then out of  studio photo. Makes me wonder why i never put work up here like that ....  and price tag. The works are for sale...only a few I can't bear to part ewith... I'm getting better... maybe I will do that before my trip as I have a few people coming by ... viewing and purchasing work at the moment after the huge Art Weekend recently held here.

parallel universe I   45 x 45 cm  acrylic and ink on canvas

Qld rainforest seed capsules- cross sections


exhibition last June of these works ... all rainforest fruits seed capsules




Mmm..seriously needs to be rephotographed...this has the most wonderful iron oxide pigment
from Western Australia and is very rich and sensual smaller work .... the close top below is
also not accurate... and that colour in the background is not blue! Must do something
about this.... its painted on a good wooden surface too...rather appealing!  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Blogging for me is an extension of keeping a journal which I have done in various forms over the decades. The difference being this is not a closed book! I like that it offers an opportunity to explore that which concerns me as an artist and as an individual about living and participating in this vastly complex, unquestionably exciting yet unnerving time in human history. Through the blog I hope to increase the possibilties for cross-pollination which I believe can strengthen the sense of being part of something both personal and universal that is vital, expansive and refreshing.