Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The busiest few weeks will culminate in an Art showing this Friday!


All the details of the show are to be found over at the Homage blog... next week I'll be back with photos but for now there is NO TIME at all for such things.

section of a painting on right and from a journal on left!



In fact I am even pinching text from the other blog as I am passing though here so quickly tonight!

Pop over to the Homage blog to read all about this and if you're in Brisbane this Friday, May 18th and have some time up your sleeve between ten and four than please come and say hello!

Paintings and preparations are taking every waking moment.. there's only so much one can do with three weeks ... so its a pleasure to be offering a viewing ... considering the brevity of time! The warm hospitality of people at this wonderful place has been a delight and it'll be quite sad to say farewell.
Have been a little tied up but looking forward to visiting you soon!

Cheerio,
Sophie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Blogging for me is an extension of keeping a journal which I have done in various forms over the decades. The difference being this is not a closed book! I like that it offers an opportunity to explore that which concerns me as an artist and as an individual about living and participating in this vastly complex, unquestionably exciting yet unnerving time in human history. Through the blog I hope to increase the possibilties for cross-pollination which I believe can strengthen the sense of being part of something both personal and universal that is vital, expansive and refreshing.