Wednesday, May 2, 2012

colours in the Lab


My last posting here was of black and white graphics.. drawings for the current residency project in preparation for the International Fascination of Plants Day. See the top of the right hand sidebar... my website news links you to that.

Finding colour in the Lab is a bit of a challenge... but far from impossible.

I'm designing a postcard at the moment... so playing around with images ... I might add more here but these two will do for the moment.




This is the dye used for the DNA sequencing process which i posted on at the visual eclectic blog the other day.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Blogging for me is an extension of keeping a journal which I have done in various forms over the decades. The difference being this is not a closed book! I like that it offers an opportunity to explore that which concerns me as an artist and as an individual about living and participating in this vastly complex, unquestionably exciting yet unnerving time in human history. Through the blog I hope to increase the possibilties for cross-pollination which I believe can strengthen the sense of being part of something both personal and universal that is vital, expansive and refreshing.