Thursday, November 21, 2013

New direction for workshops and classes!


WATCH THIS SPACE:


Workshops and classes, mentoring and retreats are all on the cards this Summer and into 2014.

Details will be added here and you can email me about this or go on the list to be advised.

Looking forward to creating with others in the new studio ... sharing the space and resources with some wonderful people in the months ahead.

A new hand-painted work completed late last night...




Cheerio,

ps Much happening to be ready for this weekend's launch. All welcome!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Blogging for me is an extension of keeping a journal which I have done in various forms over the decades. The difference being this is not a closed book! I like that it offers an opportunity to explore that which concerns me as an artist and as an individual about living and participating in this vastly complex, unquestionably exciting yet unnerving time in human history. Through the blog I hope to increase the possibilties for cross-pollination which I believe can strengthen the sense of being part of something both personal and universal that is vital, expansive and refreshing.